Monday, January 9, 2012

Day 6

After a slight increase in weight on Day 5 I was a touch discouraged.  However, I was down 4 pounds today to 236 #.  Feeling good about dropping almost 12 pounds in the first week.  I need to stay focused and committed as well as keep the work volume up to meet my goal of 30+ pounds.

Had steel cut oats and blueberries this morning along with some peanut butter on a toasted english muffin.  The muffin was not compliant but I wanted to get some peanut butter in.

Doing the Meltdown around noon and will follow up with the ICP shortly thereafter to get back on workout track.  A long walk with the dogs this afternoon and Power circuit this evening.

New workout schema for Days 7-11 and starting some carb cycling on the menu side to keep fat loss stimulated.

Lunch will be the last of the meatballs and dinner tonight will be grilled fish (wahoo) with a nice salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment