Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Day 7

A little motivation challenge today but got over the hump.  My mental focus on my job search is taking away a bit from the workout and health goals.  However, I know that I will be better prepared to tackle a new and challenging job if I have increased my fitness base and adopted many of the nutrition and lifestyle changes that are part of the MAP challenge.

Completed 20 minutes of the Pyramid workout today and finished all except the last circuit.  I'll just need to get about 1 minute faster to be able to finish everything.

Also completed the ICP today with first cycle time of 2:06 which is down about 10 seconds from previous workouts.  Did 2 more and got times of 2:04 and then 1:55 when I really drove hard.  The first cycle time was slower due to sore/tight knees on the squats.  I'll need to make sure I warm up a bit more.

Breakfast was 1/2 a frittata with eggs, veges, beans and chicken.  Lunch was a salad and dinner is GF pizza made with garbanzo/almond flour, eggs, a bit of cheese, sausage, mushrooms, peppers, and onion.

Early to bed for a good night's sleep (hopefully...).

No comments:

Post a Comment